These raspberry muffins made with Greek yogurt and almond flour are a delicious and healthier alternative. The tartness of the raspberries pairs well with the moistness of the muffins. We've added our Fiberus powder to ours to add additional fiber. Enjoy!
2 cups almond flour
2 scoops Morphus Fiberus
1 tablespoon baking powder
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 large eggs
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Fiberus powder, and baking powder.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, beat the melted butter, eggs, and Greek yogurt until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.