Here's a satisfying snack to have on hand when the munchies strike. They're even delicious on top of a salad instead of croutons. Made with herbs from the Mediterranean and extra virgin olive oil, they store well in an airtight container for about two weeks.
2 cans organic chickpeas drained and rinsed
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp galic powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp smoked paprika
salt and pepper to taste
Optional: Stir in a scoop of Morphus Fiberus to increase the fiber in your diet.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse 2 cans of chickpeas. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas with olive oil and spices.
- Spread the chickpeas out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the chickpeas in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Serve as a snack or as a topping for salads.